Platinum is Hiring: Shallow Utility Workers [Closed]
Shallow Utility Worker
This posting is now closed. Thank you to all who applied.
Currently looking for shallow utility workers for work in Saskatoon, SK. Pay is based on amount of experience.
Shallow utility workers are responsible for the installation of underground infrastructure for fibre optic and associated distribution components for connection of residential and business.
– Adhering to company policies and ensuring safety is priority
– Driving to and from work locations to perform daily tasks
– Operating vehicles and equipment in a safe manner, always adhering to company policies
– Utilizing hand tools and powered tools
– Maintaining vehicles and equipment
– Working around heavy equipment in congested neighborhood settings
– Abiding by City of Saskatoon on street working standards
– Maintain a valid class 5 drivers license
– Able to work independently and/or with a group
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
– Able to lift 50 lbs
– Previous trade experience an asset but not a requirement
– Backhoe or skid steer experience is an asset but not a requirement
Details on Employment terms:
Full time. Weekend and night work will be required during summer months.
Job Type: Full-time
We thank you for your interest. Only those who meet our minimum requirements will be contacted.