Platinum is Hiring: Vacuum/ Water Truck Operators [Closed]
This posting is now closed. Thank you to all who applied.
We are looking for experienced Vacuum/Water truck Operators.
Our company has been serving the oil industry since 1996. We lead the way in service, with a focus on safety and environmental responsibility. We have offices located in Mannville, Nisku, and Grande Prairie, AB.
As a Vacuum/Water Truck Operator you are responsible for driving and operating the truck on oilfield and pipeline sites throughout Western Canada.
- Operate equipment as per company and customer expectations
- Maintain equipment in accordance with company and manufacturer rules
- Follow the safety program, including all policies, procedures and practices
- Complete tickets, log books, pre-trips, hazards, pro-rates, copies/pictures of training certificates
- Attend daily safety meetings
- Maintain safety tickets as required
Qualification and Competencies:
- Class 1A or 3 drivers license with air brakes
- Clean drivers abstract
- Instructor certified First Aid
- H2S Alive
- Confined space
- PCST, PST, CSTS, Fall Protection, Ground Disturbance are considered assets
- Drilling rig experience considered an asset
What we Offer:
- Competitive wages based on your experience and qualifications
- Flexible shift options
- Health & Dental benefits
Please send in your resume, cover letter, and clean driver’s abstract. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, you will only hear from us if we want to see you for an interview.
Our pre-employment screening process includes a review of your driver’s abstract and a drug and alcohol-screening test.