Platinum Hydrovac and HDD is looking for HDD Locators and Drillers to join our team in the Province of Ontario. Our Company has been leading the industry with professional quality
services, customer, and employee safety since 2009. We are a full-service civil build team able to meet all our client’s shallow utility needs.
- Directional boring infrastructure such as telecommunications, power cable conduits, gas
- Ability to read locates, and any underground facility plans/drawings
- Understands how to layout a bore path with plans and locates and the utilization of a Hydrovac for proper daylighting.
- Mathematical inclined
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must follow all company SWP
- Working in extreme temperatures (cold and heat)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to think and react to changing conditions quickly
- Ability to work out of town, LOA provided
- Must be able to work up to 12-hour days, 5-6 days a week.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience with Vermeer HDD Units and Falcon Locators.
- Hours of Service Training (ELD Compliance)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- CSTS-09 and Ground Disturbance Level ll
- Safety is a priority
- Class 3 and 5 with Air, license required.
- Clean Commercial drivers abstract
Job Type: Full-time
What we Offer:
Top Competitive wages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The ability for growth and movement.
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those that are being considered for these
positions will be contacted.