https://www.platinumhydrovac.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/14/2020/09/pic-04-1.jpg 1280 1920 System Administrator https://www.platinumhydrovac.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/14/2020/01/Platinum_Horizontal_RGB-300x58.png System Administrator2022-04-21 10:00:092023-03-23 12:15:14Hydrovac Operator – Edmonton Area
Hydrovac Operator – Edmonton Area
Platinum Hydrovac and HDD is looking for Hydrovac Operators to join our team.
Our Company has been leading the industry with professional quality services, customer, and employee safety since 2009. We are a full-service civil build team able to meet all our client’s needs.
Platinum is a proud supporter of the below programs, and strives to provide equal opportunities for all individuals in the construction and related industries:
- Trade Winds to Success
- Helmet to Hardhats
- Women Building Futures
- Inspect the truck and equipment prior to being used for deficiencies and proper functionality
- Day lighting locates
- Slot trenching
- Catch pits
- Must follow all company SWP
- Working in extreme temperatures (cold and heat)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to think and react to changing conditions quickly.
- Able to work safely and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Can take direction and can work well with others
- Ability to work out of town, LOA or Camp Provided
- Must be able to work up to 12-hour days, 5-6 days a week.
- Valid class 3 Operators license with Air.
- Hours of Service Training (ELD Compliance)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Safety is priority
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- CSTS-09, Ground Disturbance level II, First Aid, Fall Pro, H2S
- Experience on Foremost and or Tornado Units
- Preferably some mechanical knowledge of HVAC units
- Can trouble shoot minor problems on trucks
- Clean Commercial drivers abstract
Salary: Hourly compensation is based on experience.
Competitive Health and Welfare package
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those that are being considered for these positions will be contacted.